Chilly weather can't stop the run when you suit up in this spin on a favorite. The Nike Therma-FIT Element Top can be worn 4 ways, giving you options for before, during or after your run. One side delivers a classic look while the other has Swooshshaped nodes for a riff on the traditional sweater. Heat-managing technology with stretchy fabric helps you stay moving in cool conditions. This product is made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibres.
- RUN WARM: Nike Therma-FIT technology helps manage your body’s natural heat to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions. It has tiny Swoosh-shaped nodes throughout to help keep warmth in. Elements of spandex have been added to help keep you moving freely.
- CHOOSE YOUR LOOK: The top can be worn 4 different ways. Its crew neck can be converted from high to low. A reversible design means you can wear the solid side out, or flip it inside-out to reveal the sphere-shape nodes. Wear it before, during or after your run.
- A LOOSER FEEL: The shoulder seams are dropped for a boxier fit.
- Loose fit for a roomy feel
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Body: 95% polyester/5% spandex. Rib: 89% polyester/11% spandex.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto