The Salomon RS Warm Mittens are the warmest glove in the range. It features 140g insulation and mitten design, ideal for severe conditions. But it is still made for performance, with an articulated fit.
- AdvancedSkin Shield - AdvancedSkin Shield technology protects you against wind and snow to help prevent chills while maintaining breathability to maintain a constant body temperature.
- Thinsulate™ - Thinsulate™ insulation in gloves is breathable, moisture-resistant, and washable. The fibers used to create Thinsulate™ gloves are five times thinner than traditional polyester fibers.
Long cuff - Long cuffs cover the jacket sleeves for maximum protection and warmth, simply.
- Finger Mitten - Construction with inner finger lining to combine comfort and warmth
- Microfiber synthetic leather - The technique used to produce microfiber leather gives the end product a similar amino structure as genuine leather. Lightweight, soft and smooth.
- Elastic wrist closure - The elastic closure provides you a great feeling around the wrist.
- Product Care - Cool Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Machine Wash Cold (30°C), Tumble Dry Low
- Composition - Palm: 50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyamide; Cuffs: 18% Elastane, 82% Polyamide; Main material: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyester; Filling: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 72g