Endurance races are demanding. So are endurance runners. That’s why the updated women’s ADV SKIN 12 is designed for more freedom and comfort. It still covers all the essentials like easy hydration, while also offering a snug, stable women-specific fit – not to mention ultra-versatile storage. This 12-liter version is ideal for those longer outings.
- Hydration: The integrated soft flasks make it easy to drink as soon as you feel thirsty, and stays balanced when you run, so you can push the limit and stay hydrated.
- Freedom of Movement: The Sensifit construction offers a snug, precise, comfortable fit and balances the load front and back, so you can move more freely and faster.
- Ease of Use: The components of this pack are easy to use, and offer different ways to adjust the fit and carry poles and accessories.
- Quick link sternum strap for quick pack adjustments on the fly. The elastic makes it easier to breathe when you pick up the pace.
- Expandable front pockets to store essentials you want to access on the go.
- Wide pocket in the back that can be accessed from both sides.
- Volume: 12L
- 2 x 500mL Women's flasks included
- Bladder compartment with a hanging strip to hold the bladder in place
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto