Not all energy chews are created equally. Skratch Labs set out to make a delicious energy chew that isn’t coated in wax, uses easy-to-digest natural carbohydrates, and is fun to eat. The result? These ones flavoured with real fruit.
- 4g of carbohydrates or 16 calories per drop.
- To use: As a starting point, consume one package of Energy Chews (containing 140 Calories and 36 grams of carbohydrate) each hour for activities lasting longer than 2 hours, beginning the first hour.
- If you’re going super hard and super long, you may even try up to 2 packages per hour. As a reference point, it’s rare to find someone who can absorb more than 100 grams of carbohydrate per hour.
- Made with real fruit flavour.
- Sour sugar coating uses a combination of apple acid (fumaric acid) and crystallized sugar to prevent drops from sticking together.
- Orange: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Pectin, Orange Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sea Salt.
- Sour Cherry: Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Cherry Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sea Salt, Green Tea Extract.
- The Sour Cherry flavour adds 50mg of caffeine per pack from green tea for some extra boost and focus.
Raspberry: Tapioca Syrup, Evaporated Cane Juice, Water, Pectin, Raspberry Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sea Salt.
Matcha Green Tea & Lemon: Tapioca Syrup, Evaporated Cane Juice, Water, Pectin, Lemon Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sea Salt, Matcha Green Tea.
- The Matcha Green Tea flavour has 6mg of caffeine per pack from the natural caffeine in green tea.