When the winter forecast demands a jacket, runners need an outer layer that protects without overheating or weighing them down. The Nor’easter is named and built for the worst conditions. The Schoeller shell repels water and wind, while the bonded Merino liner insulates without adding bulk.The two-way zipper makes it easy to release some steam, while zippered pockets provide ample storage for all your gear. Reflective details on the side seams round out the utility.
- Jacket to keep the elements out, while keeping your hard-earned body heat in.
- The Schoeller Dryskin Shell is water repellent, while the bonded Merino wool lining is naturally wicking and thermoregulating.
- It resists odors so you can rewear this jacket over and over without washing.
- The outside of the jacket features two zippered pockets to store a phone, keys or credit card. Inside, the pocket bags are large enough for stashing your hat or mittens as things heat up. Plus, a phone pocket on the chest allows for safe and easy storage.
- Featuring a soft, brushed fabric baseball collar and a two-way zipper that allows you to unzip the jacket from the bottom if you start to overheat. Reflective piping at the back side panel and seams offer added visibility in low light conditions.
- 51% Wool / 28% Nylon / 16% Polyester / 5% Elastane - 255 gsm²
- Bonded Woven w/ Merino Back
- Product Care: Machine Wash Cold with Like Colors, Do Not Bleach, Lay Flat to Dry