Tracksmith's best-selling Women's Brighton Base Layer features an engineered Merino mesh that’s more open around your core, with a closed knit on the sleeves for a bit more warmth in your extremities. Designed specifically as a training base layer to be worn under a mid-layer or a jacket, but its seamless construction gives it a comfortable, flattering fit that’s not too tight to wear all by itself.
- The Miracle of Merino - Stunningly soft and not at all scratchy, Merino wicks moisture and regulates temperature just like animal hair. It’s almost completely impervious to odor, even if you never choose to wash it. Unlike synthetic wicking materials, Merino stays warm even when it’s wet. And it’s sustainable, too.
- 16.5 Micron Merino Wool Blend
- Constructed Seamlessly To Prevent Chafing
- Product Care: Machine wash cold and hang dry
- 52% Wool, 28% Nylon, 20% Polyester
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto