Technical doesn't need to look tacky, and the Tracksmith Women's merino Downeaster is proof. Wear it to warm up. Wear it on a chilly long run. Wear it out for a post-race beer. It's performance wear that's perfectly appropriate anywhere.
- The Downeaster features a double knit blend of 60% Merino wool and 40% polypropylene.
- The natural properties of Merino offer warmth, breathability and odor-resistance, while polypropylene improves wicking and insulation.
- The Merino is soft against the skin – not at all itchy. It's breathable and wicking in warmer temps.
- Merino Wool and Polypropylene Blend Mid-Layer
- Theromoregulating and Anti-Odor
- Quarter Zip Neckline
- Product Care: warm wash, delicate cycle, with like colours, do not bleach, line dry, do not use softeners
- 60% Merino Wool, 40% Polypropalene
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto