Technical doesn't need to look tacky, and the Tracksmith Women's merino Downeaster is proof. Wear it to warm up. Wear it on a chilly long run. Wear it out for a post-race beer. It's performance wear that's perfectly appropriate anywhere.
- The Downeaster features a double knit blend of 60% Merino wool and 40% polypropylene.
- The natural properties of Merino offer warmth, breathability and odor-resistance, while polypropylene improves wicking and insulation.
- The Merino is soft against the skin – not at all itchy. It's breathable and wicking in warmer temps.
- Merino Wool and Polypropylene Blend Mid-Layer
- Theromoregulating and Anti-Odor
- Quarter Zip Neckline
- Product Care: warm wash, delicate cycle, with like colours, do not bleach, line dry, do not use softeners
- 60% Merino Wool, 40% Polypropalene