The Tracksmith Women's Van Cortlandt Shorts strike the ideal balance between race-ready function and common good taste. It starts by defining the proper shape: one built for speed, but cut for dignity. Falling in the 2.5" inseam sweet spot and made from a lightweight and anti-microbial fabric, these shorts are a simple, modern take on a running classic.
- These shorts are cut for speed in a streamlined silhouette with a drawstring waistband.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable mesh is finished with an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors.
- Feature a lightweight liner in the same antimicrobial mesh as the body. Two pockets (for keys, credit card or gels) sit at the back interior of the shorts.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 2.5" inseam.
- 2:09 Mesh: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex With Antimicrobial
- Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto