Wilma Rudolph dashing to three gold medals in Rome. Joan Benoit, white hat in hand, becoming the first woman to win the Olympic marathon. And you - blazing your own path day in and day out. The mesh singlet has been a race day staple for decades. Built for making statements, the Tracksmith Women's Van Cortlandt Singlet features an astonishingly lightweight performance mesh and an iconic design element inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
- Statement Making Design - This classically-inspired mesh running singlet is finished with the Tracksmith signature sash, helping you stand out on race day.
- Race Ready Performance - Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable mesh is finished with an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex certified.
Gold pins come attached and ready for your bib.
- Product Care: Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry low.
- 2:09 Mesh: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex With Antimicrobial Finish
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto