A perennial favourite, the Nike Men's Phenom Elite Tights return with updated support and breathability. Areas of ventilation were placed using runner-informed data, helping you stay cool when your run heats up.
- At the upper portion, runner informed data helped Nike's designers place ventilation in high-heat zones and to make sure key muscles were wrapped for support.
- An expandable back pocket with a liner helps keep your phone dry. 2 drop-in pockets at each hip store small items.
- Soft, lightweight knit fabric through the lower leg helps you move freely.
- Low-profile, elastic waistband with drawcord provides a customizable fit.
- Season: Spring/Fall
- Reflective tape
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Body: 75% polyester/25% spandex. Panels: 83% polyester/17% spandex.
- Machine wash
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto