Energize your daily miles. These women's running shoes are built with responsive Boost cushioning and a socklike upper. Made with insights from women, they have a soft step in, fine-tuned fit and an outsole pattern that helps guide the foot through the gait cycle. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
What has changed from the Ultraboost 21? A 4% more forefoot energy return compared to the Ultraboost 21 with a complete 360° female fit improvement.
- Adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system increases midfoot & forefoot stiffness reducing the amount of energy exerted in every step.
- BOOST midsole
- Temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- CONTINENTAL Natural Performance rubber
- Natural rubber is sourced from the latex that is tapped from rubber trees – a renewable resource
- The rubber outsole has a superior grip specifically designed to adapt to her foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Weight: 10.19oz / 289g
- Stack: 33mm / 23mm
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Neutral