Men's Road Racing Shoes
Look fast, feel fast in this ultrabright edition of the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% 2. These rocket ships are made to help shave precious time off your personal records without surrendering the foundation you need to go the full distance. A thick, lightweight support system marries the 2 worlds of comfort and speed in holy running matrimony. Enjoy the greatest energy return of all our racing shoes while you chase your personal bests.
- Bounce to the Beat - Zoom Air units and full-length ZoomX foam deliver Nike’s highest energy return cushioning system, adding more bounce into every step. A thin rubber outsole enhances traction and allows for more ZoomX under the Zoom Air cushioning. The additional foam not only adds more bounce, but also helps improve transition from heel to forefoot.
- Stay Fresher, Longer - Full-length ZoomX foam offers an ultralightweight and responsive ride. It’s built for speed but also provides cushioning to stay fresh even in the late miles of a marathon. It offers comfort where you need it.
- Keep Rolling - Full-length carbon fiber plate delivers a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step. It gives you a propulsive sensation and helps you smoothly transition through your stride. Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform, so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence.
- Part of the Flyknit family - Atomknit material on the upper has a contoured fit while being lightweight and superbreathable.
- Specifically designed lofted heel pods use Flyknit yarns for secure, extended comfort.
- Notched laces offer a secure, but soft lace-up. An integrated knit tongue with lofted padding make for a secure, repeatable fit that helps reduce lace pressure.
- The sole was designed using data from hundreds of runners. It has different angles of traction placed where you need it, providing grip from foot-strike to toe-off.
- Weight: 249g (Men's size 10)
- Stack: 40mm / 32mm
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Fit: True to Size
- Category: Performance, Carbon
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Reflective details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)