STAY RUNNING WITH SOFT, STABLE SUPPORT.
With supportive cushioning built for a smooth run, the Nike InfinityRN 4 is a brand-new take on a familiar favourite. It's made from Nike's all-new ReactX foam, which gives you 13% more energy return compared with Nike React foam, to help you stay fresh and bouncy. (What's more? Nike ReactX reduces the carbon footprint of the midsole by at least 43% compared with Nike React foam, so it helps support the planet, too). They coupled the ReactX foam with their best-fitting Flyknit yet, so you can feel confident in every stride with soft upper support and breathability. It's the kind of shoe that supports every step in style.
What's new about the Nike InfinityRN 4? This version of the Nike InfinityRN 4 still provides a plush and smooth ride, with the new ReactX foam delivering more support. The revamped Flyknit upper and wider toe box help your foot feel stable and secure.
- Cushioning: super-high- The more cushioning that you have underfoot, the softer and more comfortable your running experience can be. Cushioning helps soften the impact as your feet hit the ground. ReactX foam gives you an incredibly smooth feeling, helping you push your limits.
- Support: high - The more supportive the shoe, the more stability it can give to your natural stride. A combination of tuned support and intentionally placed cushioning helps you feel secure with every step. A curved outsole helps your foot rock smoothly from heel to toe and through your stride to footstrike. It makes every step feel more natural and adds efficiency to your run, helping you waste less energy as you hit your stride. A new internal Flyknit fit band (like a rubber band around the middle of your foot) offers elastic, secure support.
- Flyknit tongue is adjustable and plush.
- Foam collar is soft and supportive to the touch.
- Increased rubber at the outsole gives traction and durability.
- Weight: 9.9oz / 281g
- Stack: 39mm / 30mm
- Heel Drop: 9mm
- Fit: True to size
- Category: Neutral Cushioning