As winter begins its thaw, we’re left to contend with the mess and the mud. Leaping over snow mounds, landing in slush – it may be a little warmer than yesterday, but the weather still keeps us on our toes. Drawing inspiration from the snug comfort and protection of wetsuits, the Tracksmith Men's Thaw Tights are built to weather the messiest days of shoulder season, so you can splash through those puddles with toddler-like abandon.
- Warm and Dry - Unique, two-sided fabric with a brushed backside and water-repelling finish offers maximum warmth and protects from the elements. HeiQ Eco-Dry finish offers Fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free) and durable water and stain repellency to protect from the mess.
Comfort and Convenience - High-rise, wide waistband. Zippers at back cuffs make it easy to pull tights on and off.
- Storage Space - Two large envelope back pockets allow for easy storage of gloves, hat or gels. A zippered pocket on the right hip securely fits most smartphones.
- Product Care: Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry, do not iron and do not dry clean
- Body: 35% Lycra, 33% Polyester, 32% Nylon
- Pocketing: Twilight Mesh - 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
Things Runners Say About Us
Love this store. Try to support as much as I can (even now, when I moved out of the neighborhood). Staff is awesome - they know their stuff, love to run and love supporting others of all running levels. Definitely would recommend store for anyone's running needs.Toronto
I went in to get some winter running shoes and was provided with different brands to choose from. They always have great recommendations and listen to my needs. Always friendly and are following all COVID protocols to keep their customers safe. BlackToe Running is always my go-to for new running shoes, where the employees have first hand knowledge of the product that they have in stock.Toronto
A small but mighty space with truly knowledgable staff that will be happy to help you find the right running gear, no matter what stage of training you're in.Toronto